The New 2023 Toyota bZ4X
Charging To The Next Level
Level 3: DC Fast Charging
- Under ideal conditions, you can charge from Low Battery Light to 80% in as quickly as ~30 minutes (FWD) or ~60 minutes (AWD) with charging that equates to approximately 6 miles per minute (FWD) and 3 miles per minute (AWD). ** Disclaimer – * Actual range attainable per minute/hour of charging will vary significantly depending on speed, outside temperature, accessory use, how/where you drive, battery condition, and other factors.
- Currently only available at public charging stations. * Disclaimer – * Public charging experience will vary based on charger type (Level 2 or DC Fast Charger) and other factors including vehicle and environmental conditions. See toyota.com/electrified/charging for more information.
Level 2: 240-Volt
- The best setup for faster charging at home. You can go from Low Battery Light to 100% fully charged in about 9.5 hours, which averages up to 23 miles per hour. *
- Can be installed at home by a licensed electrician. ChargePoint® and Qmerit offer possible charger and installation options.
- You’ll find Level 2 chargers at public charging stations nationwide. *
Level 1: 120-Volt
- A great pick for drivers with short commutes. You can go from Low Battery Light to 100% fully charged in about 50 hours, which averages up to four miles per hour. *
- You can charge anywhere there is a common household 3-prong outlet.
Enjoy a no cost maintenance plan that covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, and extended 24-hour Roadside Assistance for 3 years, unlimited mileage. *
Reducing CO2 emissions by going fully electric is one way we can lessen our impact on the environment. And through the complimentary Clean Assist program, * bZ4X owners can offset their vehicle charging with 100% renewable energy.
All-Electric vehicles can bring about potential state incentives. * Preliminary expectations include a lower cost of ownership, including overall service and maintenance costs.
The New 2023 Toyota bZ4X – Gallery
Disclaimer – * EPA-estimated 252-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 242-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 228-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; and 222-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD total driving range for when vehicle is fully charged and operated under ideal driving conditions. Use for comparison purposes only. Actual range may decrease significantly depending on speed, outside temperature, accessory use, how/where you drive, charging habits, and other factors. Battery capacity also decreases with time and use, which will reduce range. See www.fueleconomy.gov and Owner’s Manual for details.
* EPA-estimated 119 combined MPGe for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 114 combined MPGe for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 104 combined MPGe for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; 102 combined MPGe for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric-mode operation. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/miles per kilowatt-hour will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.