Toyota New Car inventory with TSS safety features are now available at Wondries Toyota conveniently located in Alhambra. To learn more about TSS we have gathered the information or if you are ready to find your next Toyota, click on the button below. Additionally, our trained sales staff at Wondries Toyota can answer any questions you may have regarding TSS and the features specific to your Toyota of interest.
Together we can help make the road safe.
The road can be unpredictable. That’s why we created available Toyota Safety Sense™ 9: to help protect drivers, passengers and pedestrians (TSS-P only) from harm. TSS is comprised of multi-feature active safety packages anchored by automated pre-collision warning and braking. TSS is designed to support the driver’s awareness, decision-making and vehicle operation over a wide range of speeds under certain conditions. Packaged together in an integrated system, TSS features help address three key areas of accident protection: mitigating or preventing frontal collisions, helping to keep drivers within their lane, and enhancing road safety during nighttime driving. Always drive safely, obey traffic speed limits and laws, and focus on the road while driving.
TSS will be offered in the form of two packages: Toyota Safety Sense™ C (TSS-C) 9 for compact vehicles and Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) 9 for midsize and large vehicles
Toyota Safety Sense™ C 9 (TSS-C)
TSS-C features three proprietary active safety technologies, and combines a camera and laser for great performance and reliability. The package can help mitigate or prevent collisions in a wide range of vehicle speeds under certain conditions.
Lane Departure Alert
Automatic High Beams
Pre-Collision System (PCS) 10 — Vehicle Detection
Lane Departure Alert (LDA) 6
Automatic High Beams (AHB) 8
Toyota Safety Sense™ P 9 (TSS-P)
TSS-P combines an in-vehicle camera and front-grille-mounted, millimeter-wave radar for enhanced performance and more functionality.
Pre-Collision System With
Pedestrian Detection Function
Lane Departure Alert With
Steering Assist Function
Automatic High Beams
Pre-Collision System 10 with Pedestrian Detection function 7 (PCS w/PD) —Vehicle Detection & Pedestrian Detection
Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist function (LDA w/SA) 11 (EPS-equipped vehicles) 6
Automatic High Beams (AHB) 8
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) 12
Find Your Next Vehicle
These models have this feature
2016/2017 AVALON (TSS-P)
2016/2017 AVALON HYBRID (TSS-P)
2017 COROLLA IM (TSS-C)
2017 COROLLA (TSS-P)
2017 HIGHLANDER (TSS-P)
2017 HIGHLANDER HYBRID (TSS-P)
2016/2017 LAND CRUISER (TSS-P)
2016/2017 PRIUS (TSS-P)
2016/2017 PRIUS C (TSS-C)
2017 PRIUS PRIME (TSS-P)
2016/2017 RAV4 (TSS-P)
2016/2017 RAV4 HYBRID (TSS-P)
2017 YARIS (TSS-C)
2018 C-HR (TSS-P)
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars, $960 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4 Gas, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Gas, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner and Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary. 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
3. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
4. 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
5. 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
6. Lane Departure Alert is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
7. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
8. Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
9. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
10. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
11. Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
12. Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.